Service Enhancements in connection with the Lincoln Christmas Markets

spalding station

Here are the details of our service enhancements at Spalding in connection with the Lincoln Christmas Markets:

Thursday 6th Dec
Majority of services strengthened to 2 carriages throughout the day

Friday 7th Dec
Majority of services strengthened to 2 carriages throughout the day
Evening peak service strengthened to 3 carriages
1915 Lincoln – Sleaford train extends to Spalding to provide a later evening service

Saturday 8th Dec
All Lincoln – Peterborough services strengthened to 3 carriages all day.
Additional morning 3 carriage service operates 1001 Peterborough – Lincoln (1022 at Spalding)
Additional later evening 3 carriage service operates 1648 Lincoln – Peterborough (1744 at Spalding)
Additional later evening 3 carriage service operates 1948 Lincoln – Peterborough (2048 at Spalding)

Sunday 9th Dec
Sunday service operates on the line serving Spalding as follows:
0911 Peterborough – Lincoln (0931 at Spalding)
1022 Peterborough – Lincoln (1031 at Spalding)
1445 Lincoln – Peterborough (1541 at Spalding)
1600 Lincoln – Peterborough (1656 at Spalding)

Minutes of Committee Meeting – 30th August 2018

Priory Road


Minutes of Committee Meeting

30th August 2018

Meeting room 1

Council Offices


Invited Guests:

Simon Stone (Springfield’s) SS

Anthony Grunwell (Spalding Water Taxis)AG

Also, Present Rt Hon John Hayes CBE MP.  JH


Minutes of last meeting were circulated and read.

Matters arising out of those minutes were discussed;

Most of the equipment lent to Louise we got back with an old laptop which has no password known to get into it. We also received a considerable number of old documents, but a few pieces we did not get back and Louise is going to look again to find them.

The Chair and others had a number of meetings with EMT representatives and a report was given on these.

Rail franchises were discussed, and JH suggested we contact each of the bidders again to make a case for a Sunday service plus other improvements.


The Chair requested help from his office in attaining the relevant contacts in these companies and help with drafting a letter outlining our concerns.

John had already had a meeting with other Lincolnshire MP’s and some of these companies and had stressed some of the important issues we had raised.

As Spalding has great potential with areas such as Springfield’s and the Water Taxi as attractions we must find ways to link all of the towns attractions to encourage visitors, but first we must integrate our transport systems.

It was pointed out that although the Water Taxi runs normally until September it can be hired for most of the year if required.

Station Meeting

Mark Simmonds, Jan Whitbourn and Chair had arranged to meet at the station to assess its present condition, but during our meeting we were informed that we had to finish as EMT although not invited did not allow these meeting without them present or notified. We then left the station. We also told the need to inform the station staff when any of the adoption team are on the station. This could pretty impossible if the team or its members want to work after 2,30 or on a Sunday.

It seems that EMT are now setting down conditions that we were not informed of before.


Lifts at Station

The good news is that after a meeting with Network Rail and Council Officials there are proposed plans to put lift access to each platform by 2019. The planning application has been submitted but a revision is needed to address its exterior look to fit in with existing buildings. They will also bring the station up to DDA compliance.

(Update, Planning permission has now been given to revised plans)

It was also mentioned that NR were looking to sell off some of their stations, but details were scarce.

Meeting attendances

The last Committee meeting was attended by four members.

We can not progress with important items or have any input and really need more members to attend as plenty of notice is usually given to arrange attendance.

If this does not improve we have two options. The Adoption Team remains for the gardens etc and the Forum folds which means the town does not have any representatives regarding transport. This would be a crying shame as the legacy of what it has accomplished in the past.

It was noted and acknowledged with comments made back Jack Mclean that many of our committee have additional jobs and do actively engage with others on transport issues.


John Hayes broached the question of the Chair wanting to stand down and suggested that this should be withdrawn until a future date as it is not a position that has anyone come forward to fill. The Chair also reminded the Committee he is also doing Secretary and Treasurer which is like a fulltime job and has other commitments as well. He has advertised on Facebook for the latter with no replies.

It was proposed by JH that the Chair should stay on and seconded by AC. Vote taken and passed.


We have 500 leaflets produced and Chloe provide the design to whom we are very grateful.

It was suggested that the next batch should be larger in print and include all our successes to date. Also, clear goals of what we need to achieve.

There were offers to take leaflets to some of the events such as the Business Club etc. It was mentioned cooperation in promoting ‘seasonal’ events.

Surfleet fete (9th Sept) will have a stand for us. We have obtained two 1st class tickets on LNER for the raffle.

We would like feedback on the above at the next meeting.


Where do we want to go from now??????

AG did make some comments before having to leave.

He stated that if you are on a Committee you should commit to turning up for meetings.

Also suggested that we ‘knock on‘ company doors to get our message though for support.

Jan asked what do and we need to do now, and the answer was to communicate with each other and come up with plan of ideas we can do as a team.

Simon agreed and said that we all needed transport, but it is vital for packaging it together and we could send out ‘Blanket emails” to firms, but first we need to know what we want from them. We should identify three or four target areas and concentrate our efforts on them. One of them is a later and earlier trains services as it is limiting our choice of travel times to shows etc.

We need to identify and evidence of the need for transport services. The Civic Society has objected to a bus service going through the town whereas Boston has no problem and is an example. We need to research buses times and see if they could be linked to other transport times to provide integrated services.


Questions raised about the Forums title


Liz brought up the question of the Forums title and why are we called Spalding & Peterborough Transport Forum.

It was explained that we do have ties to Peterborough in regard to transport on trains.

It has been mentioned in the past that that with Peterborough in the title allowed us to implement some of the changes we had made including timetabling.

We have had close links with the different services and to rename as Greater Spalding Transport Forum would involve a large amount of reorganisation, but this would to be discussed at a separate meeting.


Jan gave a report on the new SpeedWatch which is in the process of been set up.

This is a Community lead activity with volunteers concerned with the speed of vehicle speeding on our roads.

Training has started an it is now up to each Parish Council to provide the equipment.


Adoption Team Report

Kevin said that Christine had contacted him regarding a gentleman had requested that any collection at his funeral should go towards something at the station. Suggestion was that a plant or bush with a little plaque show be agreeable by EMT.

The hanging baskets looked fabulous this last Summer and next year it was mentioned by EMT that we should put in for an individual station award sponsorship by ACORP. Kevin to progress the above.

Meeting finished at 8.30pm










Committee Minutes 23rd June 2018

Minutes of Committee meeting

23rd June 2018


Chairman’s House.

  1. Minutes of the previous committee meeting in April.
  2. Matters arising from those minutes.
  • Despite many attempts to contact Louise for her to return the items belonging to Forum we have been unsuccessful in arranging a date for collection. Suggested a new email sent to her asap.
  • £298 in credit and waiting for another £800 promised by local councillors.
  • Have not heard from Brian Barnsley who was going to forward information on what class of membership we could take up.
  • Discussed at previous meeting that the Forum would break in three groups.
  • The Station Adoption Team headed by Kevin
  • The Group to look at the station project as a single issue.
  • The Group to take up other issues such as Road, Buses and Rail.
  1. Inspection of station rooms with John White Compliance Manager for
  2. The rooms were assessed and found to be in an unready state of repair with a few issues such as the removal of window frames, door and replaced by being boarded up. This does not give a favourable impression of the grade 2 listed station. Other issues such as the removal of electrics were going to be taken back to Karen Hope as the main electric cable feeding back to the junction box had also been removed from each room. Chair spoke to Karen Hope after the meeting and sent a copy of the notes of the meeting which she did not fully get. (no Reply or follow-up by her.)
  3. In a letter from the ORR (Office of Rail Regulation) they state there should be an Annual Inspection of the station by Network Rail.


  1. Meeting with Conservation Officer at Station.

The Chair, Kevin, Jan Whitbourn and Mark Simmons met at the station to discuss the state of the building. Unfortunately, Sophie Hammond who has temporary taken over Rob Mercers job as ASM requested that we stop the meeting saying that we had not notified them of the meeting and refused access to the rooms on Health & Safety grounds.

We were also informed that the room we use at the station is for the Adoption Team only not for the Forum. No access will be given to the station for meetings without prior notice and EMT staff available.

You will also need to inform station staff that you are on site when you work there. As the station closes at 2.30pm and does not open on Sundays this could prove difficult.


 5.Bidding process.

So far, we understand that EMT have published their proposals for the Joint line and other stations. It appears from newspaper reports that a Sunday service for our line is not on the cards but maybe an hourly service between Peterborough and Lincoln but no indication of when it starts or finishes. The others are Abellio, First, Stagecoach and Arriva.


  1. Lifts at Station.


The plans submitted by Network Rail for two lifts have been turned down at present by the Council as they do not conform to the aesthetic look of the station. The situation of the lifts gives some concern and Platform 1 lift possibly could be repositioned inside the last room on P! 1. We certainly do not want to have lift on P2 outside into the flower bed. There is a meeting arranged for the 27th June to discuss further at the Council Offices.


  1. Chair’s announcement.


     The Chair announced that he will be stepping down at the next AGM.


  1.      Committee meetings.


    It was remarked that if we need to move forward on items brought up at

Committee we must have a better attendance as important decisions need

taken by Everyone to be there. The only other option discussed was that we

have only the Adoption Team and the Forum in regard to the station

folds, but will still deal with other issues regarding rail etc.


  1. Spalding in Bloom.

Spalding in Bloom will take place on 9th July. Last year we received a Judges

special award and this year we hope that we will be awarded something as

well. The two remaining beds need to be done quick quickly and it was

noticed that the last bed had now accumulated a number of tyres.

We now have 21 hanging baskets at the front of the station which make all the difference donated by Neame Lea Nursery. We have only two weekends to do what is necessary so all our effort is needed.


10. AOB

No further business meeting closed at 11.10am



Minutes of committee meeting – 10th April 2018

Minutes of committee meeting
10th April 2018
Council Offices
Meeting room 1

• Minutes of AGM
• Matter arising out of those minutes.
• Louise McGuinness had resigned from Committee and as Lead on the Littleworth re-opening this has now ceased as the Bus service project between Deeping St Nicholas and Peterborough as no further details have provided. It was discussed that Littleworth should be explored further seeking District and County support as the population that side of the town will increase over the next few years and we should be looking at transport congestion in the future the demands on our roads.
• Cllr Angela Newton and others agreed with the new road being built it will be closer for people to travel to than come into Spalding town station.
• Louise has still some of the Forums equipment i.e. Projector screen, speakers and record items which we need to recover,

• Accounts

• The accounts held are in credit to the tune of £456.50 But promotional items in pipeline will need to come off (£65)

• Brian Barnsley ACoRP (Association of Community Rail Partnerships)
• We had asked Brian to attend our meeting to explain the purpose of ACoRP and if necessary what level could we join in.
• He gave us a comprehensive rundown on the support we could reasonably ask for support including funding when necessary.
ACoRP is all about supporting the work of its members in their communities. Joining brings a range of benefits and enables us to be effective in supporting the community rail movement to deliver greater social value
• He suggested that we could join as a Station Group around £80 plus VAT.
He will also forward the appropriate forums later for our consideration.

• Discussion: The purpose of the forum.

• We discussed the purpose of the forum and commented on some of its successes, but it was time for us to reorganise into manageable groups.

• The Transport Forum Would split into three groups;
First Group: Station Garden Adoption Group chaired by Kevin

• Second Group: The station project which will organise the Forum in leasing out rooms at the station and providing a Community Hub.

• Last Group: The Forums Main Group researching transport issues within the province on rail, road and buses this will also include local issues coming to light such as congestion etc.

• We are now waiting after an inspection of the rooms at the station to hear from EMT about progressing but are wary of the Legal implications and need to be fully explained before any commitment.
We do attend meetings with various companies and Kevin and the Chair attended a Stakeholders meeting at Nottingham and pushed for a Sunday Service amongst other things.

• Station Gardens Adoption Report.

Kevin gave a report saying the weather had not been kind to us, but the flower beds just need a bit of weeding.
There was a suggestion that the name of “Spalding” should be outlined in white painted rocks on one of the flower bed.
The next available date for a meeting at the station was the 5th May around 1pm, but there was no objection to anyone going down there at any free time they had.

• Station Update.

• The Chair had a meeting with John White: Compliance Manager for EMT.
• We inspected the rooms that the electric wiring had been removed from and strip lights had been installed with two electric sockets in one room.
• We did observe that all wires had been removed that were in situ as it was mentioned that the installation did not come up to current specification but was agreed that surface mounted conduit could be added when agreed by EMT.
• We have got no further in identifying when we can occupy the first room to paint etc and we believe there will reluctance on the part of EMT until the Franchise has been agreed next year.
• Traffic Congestion: There has been noticeable traffic congestion along certain roads in and around Spalding. We know this is an awkward subject to tackle and a road traffic survey will be taking place.
• I have also written the ORR requesting information for rules of compliance for railway stations buildings. There does not appear to be any mention in Franchise documents of an inspection of buildings before they are taken over which is a get-out clause for TOC’s to do nothing.

• CIO Discussion

• The Chair is working on this.

• Fund raising

This was raised as to how the Forum was going to be financed this year and a suggestion was made that as the Transport Issues in the area affected each and every Ward we would request Councillors to contribute a sum out of their ward budget.
Angela has donated £200
Jack £100
Antony £50
Angela would circulate this request around Councillors when possible.
Further funds could only be raised against Projects to do with the station.


Jack raised a point of us using Facebook to enhance our reach out to people as the last advert although did not attract any new members it reached over 2000 people.
We need to get more Councillors onboard both at CC and Local level Chair will contact Nigel Pepper and Richard wills to suggest we have more input to discussions.
Date of next meeting TBA

Meeting closed at 20.35

Road Closures

TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE:  Lincolnshire (Various)


Please note it will be necessary to impose a temporary restriction to all vehicular traffic on the road(s) detailed below. Adequate arrangements will be made to enable pedestrians to access premises in the affected area while works progress.


REASON FOR CLOSURE:  Essential maintenance works by Network Rail


LOCATION:   Stowgate Level Crossing

(Cranmore Drove, O/S Map Ref TF 187 104) Deeping St James

PERIOD OF CLOSURE:  22.00 Hrs 1/4/2018 to 06.00 Hrs 2/4/2018


LOCATION:  London Road Level Crossing

(The Raceground, Little London, O/S Map Ref TF 236 211) Spalding

PERIOD OF CLOSURE:  21.30 Hrs 3/4/2018 to 06.30 Hrs 4/4/2018


LOCATION:  Hawthorn Bank Level Crossing

(Near Little London, O/S Map Ref TF 238 215) Spalding

PERIOD OF CLOSURE:  21.30 Hrs 3/4/2018 to 06.30 Hrs 4/4/2018


Hawthorn Bank, A151 Winsover Road, St Thomas Road, London Road & Vice Versa


LOCATION:  Springfield Road Railway Bridge (ECM1/240), Grantham


21.30 Hrs 4/4/2018 to 05.30 Hrs 5/4/2018

21.30 Hrs 5/4/2018 to 05.30 Hrs 6/4/2018

21.30 Hrs 6/4/2018 to 05.30 Hrs 7/4/2018

ALTERNATIVE ROUTE:  Springfield Road, A607, A52, Springfield Road & Vice Versa


LOCATION:  Winsover Road Level Crossing

(A151, O/S Map Ref TF 242 226), Spalding

PERIOD OF CLOSURE:  21.30 Hrs 4/4/2018 to 06.30 Hrs 5/4/2018


A151 to Bourne, A15 to Market Deeping, A1175/A16 to Spalding, A151 & Vice Versa


LOCATION:  Langworth Level Crossing (A158, O/S Map Ref TF 053 759)

PERIOD OF CLOSURE:  22.00 Hrs 5/4/2018 to 06.00 Hrs 6/4/2018


Westbound traffic:  From A158 Horncastle Road left to Barlings Lane, Moor Lane, Station Road, High Street, Kennel Lane, A158 Wragby Road

One Way Order Westbound only: Manor Farm, BarlingsLane to Reepham

Eastbound traffic:  From A158 Wragby Road, ScothernLane (Sudbrooke) to Sudbrooke Road (Scothern), Main Street, Langworth Road, Scothern Lane, A158 Horncastle Road

One Way Order Eastbound only:  Langworth Road(Stainton Lane to Scothern Bridge, Langworth)


LOCATION:  Mill Green Level Crossing

(Woolram Wygate O/S Map Ref TF 245 237) Spalding

PERIOD OF CLOSURE:  21.30 Hrs 5/4/2018 to 06.30 Hrs 6/4/2018


B1356 Pinchbeck Road, Park Road, Pennygate, Woolram Wygate & Vice Versa


LOCATION:  Park Road Level Crossing (B1356, O/S Map Ref TF 246 237) Spalding

PERIOD OF CLOSURE:  21.30 Hrs 6/4/2018 to 06.30 Hrs 7/4/2018

ALTERNATIVE ROUTE:  B1356, A151, B1356 & Vice Versa


LOCATION:  Maltings Lane Level Crossing

(Ing Drove, O/S Map Ref TF 204 348) Donington

PERIOD OF CLOSURE:  08.30 Hrs to 15.30 Hrs 10/4/2018

ALTERNATIVE ROUTE:  Ing Drove, Malting Lane, A152, Town Drove (Quadring), Quadring Bank, Bulls Bank & Vice Versa


LOCATION:  Quadring Level Crossing (Town Drove, O/S Map Ref TF 214 331)

PERIOD OF CLOSURE:  08.30 Hrs to 15.30 Hrs 11/4/2018


A152 Main Road, Quadring Road, Westhorpe Road, Quadring Bank & Vice Versa


LOCATION:  Sleaford East Level Crossing

(B1517, East of Station, O/S Map Ref TF 069 454)

PERIOD OF CLOSURE:  22.00 Hrs 14/4/2018 to 07.00 Hrs 15/4/2018


Northbound:  Grantham Road, King Edward Street, Castle Causeway & West Banks/Watergate

Southbound:  Southgate, Watergate/West Banks, Castle Causeway, King Edward Street & Grantham Road


LOCATION:  Saxilby West Bank Level Crossing (O/S Map Ref SK 893 752)


20.50 Hrs 14/4/2018 to 10.25 Hrs 15/4/2018

20.50 Hrs 28/4/2018 to 10.25 Hrs 29/4/2018

22.10 Hrs 29/4/2018 to 07.10 Hrs 30/4/2018

20.50 Hrs 5/5/2018 to 10.25 Hrs 6/5/2018


LOCATION:  Claxby & Usselby Level Crossing

(Park Road, O/S Map Ref TF 104 931) Usselby Moor


07.00 Hrs to 15.00 Hrs 15/4/2018

22.45 Hrs 17/4/2018 to 05.40 Hrs 18/4/2018


Park Road, A46, Pelham Road, Mulberry Road, Park Road & Vice Versa 


LOCATION:  Frinkley Lane Level Crossing (O/S Map Ref SK 939 434) Honington


22.00 Hrs 16/4/2018 to 05.00 Hrs 17/4/2018

22.00 Hrs 19/4/2018 to 07.15 Hrs 20/4/2018

ALTERNATIVE ROUTE:  Frinkley Lane, A607 Lincoln Road, A153, Honington Road/Main Road, Hough Road, Frinkley Lane & Vice Versa


LOCATION:  Claxby Gatehouse Level Crossing

(O/S Map Ref TF 097 959) Claxby Moor Nr Market Rasen

PERIOD OF CLOSURE:  22.45 Hrs 16/4/2018 to 05.40 Hrs 17/4/2018


Pelham Road, Mulberry Road (Claxby), Park Road, A46, Pelham Road & Vice Versa


LOCATION:  Doddington Road Level Crossing

(B1190, O/S Map Ref SK 944 681) Lincoln

PERIOD OF CLOSURE:  22.30 Hrs 17/4/2018 to 05.00 Hrs 18/4/2018

ALTERNATIVE ROUTE:  Doddington Road, WhisbyRoad, Station Road, Newark Road, Tritton Road, Doddington Road and Vice Versa


LOCATION:  Tattershall Road Level Crossing (O/S Map Ref TF 321 450) Boston

PERIOD OF CLOSURE:  22.00 Hrs 21/4/2018 to 08.00 Hrs 22/4/2018

ALTERNATIVE ROUTE:  Tattershall Road, A1137 Norfolk Street, B1183 Horncastle Road, Rawsons Lane, Tattershall Road & Vice Versa


LOCATION:  Brayford Wharf East Level Crossing (O/S Map Ref SK 975 710) Lincoln

(Suspension of One Way Order on Southern end of Brayford Wharf East, between Rope Walk & the Level Crossing, to allow acess/egress for affected residents/businesses)

PERIOD OF CLOSURE:  22.00 Hrs 28/4/2018 to 08.00 Hrs 29/4/2018

ALTERNATIVE ROUTE:  Rope Walk, Brayford Way &A57 (Newland/Wigford Way)


LOCATION:  Claypole Level Crossing

(Main Street/Stubton Road, O/S Map Ref SK 857 489)

PERIOD OF CLOSURE:  23.45 Hrs 28/4/2018 to 08.00 Hrs 29/4/2018

ALTERNATIVE ROUTE:  Claypole Road, DoddingtonLane (Stubton), Clensey Lane, Main Street/ClaypoleLane (Dry Doddington), Doddington Lane, Main Street & Vice Versa


LOCATION:  Osterfen Level Crossing (O/S Map Ref SK 854 492) Claypole

PERIOD OF CLOSURE:  00.01 Hrs to 08.00 Hrs 29/4/2018


If you have any queries, or require further information, please contact the LCC Customer Service Centre on 01522 782070.

AGM – 7th December 2017

Priory Road


7th December 2017


Council Offices




We gave reflection on the passing one of our Patrons

Tony Worth

  1. Minutes of the AGM 2016 (Read and Agreed)
  2. Matters arising from those minutes.

From last year we have changed people’s lives, one example is that the station gardens and car park have made the it a more pleasant experience for commuters to see.

Also, we had our first Transport Conference in Spalding with a great turnout of attendees and senior officers of many companies including two Lord Lieutenants of Lincolnshire.

Littleworth was discussed, but as Louise Mcguinness had now resigned from the Committee there was a suggestion from Liz Sneath that David Branton of the DSN Parish council should be contacted and maybe Railway Heritage should be approached and also English Heritage.

Lifts are to be installed in Spalding Station, no set date for this yet.

Buses from DSN to Peterborough were also in the hands of Louise, but as of yet we have not had a report on progress.

A busy year for all with Market Rasen Station group made us a visit and we took them to lunch.

Meeting with Railway Heritage, John Hayes MP and others to discuss the setting up of a project to use some of the rooms in the station for Community use.

Initial meeting with one of the Bidders for the new Franchise (Cross Country).

Meeting with Conservations Officers and Railway Heritage.


New items:

Kevin Mothers and Chair went to Nottingham to a EMT stakeholders meeting and both pushed for a Sunday service and better Saturday trains.

Chair went to York for a meeting with Virgin Trains stakeholders and the new Azuma Train coming on line in 2018/19.

We have also applied to join ACORP but were waiting for a reply.

There will Community speed checks as Parish Councils will be provided with speed guns for volunteers to man these at times where speeding becoming a problem.

Congestion in the town is getting to be problem especially around the Spalding road area where tail-backs are going back up to the Wardentree lane at times. Winsover Road is another area. We are assured this has all been discussed at Council.

The unauthorised parking in the Market Place when the sign displays No Entry was also mentioned.


Adoption Team(Kevin)

Kevin would like it recorded our thanks for the splendid work since last September (2016) the team has put in. It has been mentioned quite a few times by the public and staff at the station. Plans for next year it was suggested that the front of the station needs a good clearing up. Planting will continue when available.


The Station Buildings.

There was a suggestion that if we could be allowed to develop the station rooms for an office we could also include a Railway Museum of local interest.

We are still struggling to get any commitment for EMT to do this.

It was made clear that Network Rail own the Track and Buildings, but EMT rent the station from them and also the outside structure responsibility. The grey area is what responsibility EMT have to keep the inside of the building up to standard for a grade 2 listed building.


Accounts: £580 .60 in credit.

Fund raising has got to be a priority this coming year.

As we are not yet a Charity this is proving difficult.


Community Interest Organisation.


To be changed from a Forum to the above for charitable status, this was discussed and put in to abeyance with the Chair to take forward and investigate. It would be probably in our best interests to go down this line.


Election of Officers and Committee.


As there were not enough people could attend to elect on the night we were going to request those who are interested on staying on to indicate. An email will be sent around requesting this.



Jack Mclean suggested that we pay to Facebook to expand our influence by advertising and may attract new members.

If we can get permission one of the early projects, we could do is replace the plywood boards on one of the room.

Councillors at the meeting suggested that they could action some put some pressure on getting some work done by contacting various people.

It was agreed that if some monies were forthcoming the organisation presenting this would be welcomed to take part in the renovation.

County Care had expressed an interest in the station to help clear up.

There was a suggestion that we need to contact various people whom were involved in the original proposals for the work on the interior of the station buildings to find out what the plans were for and how much was recorded


Adoption team chair is still Kevin and volunteers on the night were signed up,


Meeting ended at 20.10.